Garlic Arugula Pizza
- Round Ak-Mak Cracker
- Olive Oil
- Goat Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Fontina Cheese
- Kosher Salt
Directions: Carefully heat up 4 tbs of olive oil together with the chopped garlic and thyme. Once well-infused, pull the oil off of the heat.
**Depending on how many pizzas you want to make, will determine how much olive oil to use...** Spread the oil over the round ak-mak cracker as you normally would a tomato sauce. Then sprinkle the crumbled cheeses over the pizza (amount of cheese to your liking). Keep an eye on the pizza as it "cooks" in the 450 degree oven. Should not take more than 10 minutes. Cracker will be browned a bit and the cheeses melted.
When the pizza is in the oven, make the vinaigrette: Lemon juice, olive oil,thyme, kosher salt, and pepper. Mix well. When pizza is ready, sprinkle the arugula on top of the pizza as well as the vinaigrette - and enjoy!
Garlic Chicken Pizza
- Country Style White Flour or Whole Wheat
- No need to wet, leave dry.
- Spread any pizza sauce evenly on cracker bread.
Top with shredded pepper jack, mild cheddar cheese, grilled chicken pieces, fresh garlic and artichoke hearts.
- Cook at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Ovens vary.
Quick Spicy Pizza
- Country Style White Flour
- No need to wet, leave dry. Spread on an Arrabbiata or spicy pasta sauce. Not too thick!
- Next top with shredded Mozzarella cheese, roasted and peeled red, green and yellow peppers.
- Then, place on top (sliced thin) Pepperoni and Salami (preferable from an Italian Deli Market)
- Preheat Broiler.
- Place under broiler on medium rack. Broil approximately 5 minutes, depending on oven.